Tuesday, November 2, 2010

when love is pure,it is abstract

walking alone along the bank of a lake
saw the reflection of a very cute face......

neither it smiled when i smiled
nor it teased when i teased...

knelt down to see it close
who the face in silent pose....

disappeared when i blinked my eyes
oh is that my love in my eyes...

as i felt very love sick
took my hand to touch her cheek....

oh my eyes blurred with tears
lost the reflection of my dear....
 
there she becomes a very cold breeze
bringing my tear stream to a freeze...

holding my hand for the pleasure sake
walked again together along the lake...

                                                                  Written by
                                                                  Dhananjay Mohapatra

No comments:

Post a Comment